Our May 1 food packaging and distribution event was a success, and we thank our generous donors and volunteers. While the drive was a success, the need is ongoing. We welcome your continued donations of food, family necessities, or financial support.
These are some of the most needed items:
1. Masa for corn tortillas (Maseca)
2. Jalapenos, serranos (fresh chili peppers)
3. Jalapenos in jars in vinegar
4. Fresh fruits or canned fruit
5. Fresh vegetables
6. All-purpose flour
7. Salt and black pepper
8. Dried beans such as pinto, black or mayan
10. Packages of flour and corn tortillas
11. Crackers and/or cookies
12. Queso fresco (Mexican cheese)
13. 2% milk
14. Diapers all sizes but especially size 3, 4 and 5
17. Tuna (in cans or glass jars)
19. Oil (Mazola)
22. Pasta (all kinds)
23. Cereals for kids
25. Bread (white)
26. Toothpaste and toothbrushes
27. Hand soap
28. Dish soap
Where and when to deliver items
You can deliver donated items to our office during business hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.) on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Our office is at the Montebello Apartments:
220 SE 12th Ave.
Hillsboro, OR 97123-4667
If you can’t drop off during business hours, please contact Gracie Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or Regina Hurley at email@example.com to make alternate arrangements. You may also contact Gracie by phone at 503.888.4791.